Threadrock stores all inventory in our warehouse located in Long Island, New York.
In the event that you want to return or exchange an item, please refer to the following guidelines:
- Our return/exchange policy is for up to 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Please send us an email at email@example.com before your purchase is sent back. A member of our staff will reply with the address and instructions to return or exchange your purchase.
- Please do not send the item(s) back to the address on the packing slip or the return address on the shipping label. We have a separate office that handles all returns/exchanges. Should you happen to send it to the address on the packing slip/shipping label, your exchange/return may be delayed upwards of 10-14 business days.
- Exchanges or refunds are given on strictly un-used, un-damaged merchandise that arrives back to us in the condition that it was when it was sent out.
- On Returns/Exchanges, Buyer is responsible for the shipping costs to send the item(s) back.
- Worn or Washed Merchandise will not be refunded or exchanged.
- An order can be exchanged for size and/or color one time.
- Seller reserves the right to charge a 10% re-stocking fee.
- Shipping costs will not be refunded.
- International exchanges may incur a re-shipping charge.
AMAZON ORDERS: As it is Amazon's policy that all communication for orders take place through their system, this will be the fastest way to correspond. If you log into your order on Amazon, you should see an option to contact the seller.